Services for Home Sellers
Granite Equity Group provides a comprehensive and complete suite of services for Sacramento area home sellers. We know that the prospect of selling your home can be a daunting task and there are many things that need to be considered and prepared for once you"ve decided to put your home on the market. Our Sacramento real estate team can help put you at ease and make the process of selling as stress-free as possible.
Our Agent Services Include:
- Comparative and comprehensive market analysis to ensure the maximum sale value
- A detailed marketing plan explaining the strategies we"ll employ to sell your home
- Present your home to qualified buyers and create as much interest and exposure as possible
- Assist in the interior and exterior staging of your home to generate the most possible interest
- Obtain and present offers for consideration and assist in negotiations and counter-offers
- Provide relocation information and assist in the purchase of your next San Diego area home
Typical Closing Costs Include the Following:
- Title insurance fees which are dependent on the home"s sale price
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and may comprise 5% - 7% of th e total sale price
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection
Preparing to Sell
- Spruce up your garden and lawn, trim shrubbery and replace dead plants.
- Yard and patio should be neat, outdoor furniture should be clean and in good shape.
- Clean or paint your front door – remember, first impressions last the longest.
- Manicure your front yard. Make sure your driveway and entryway are free of clutter.
- Check that house numbers, mailbox and exterior lighting are all in good condition.
- Touch up with fresh paint as needed.
- Inspect chimney for cracks or other damage.
- Repair loose trim, drain pipes and fencing.
- Clean stains and window screens.
- Remove clutter and tidy up shelves.
- Clean the floor.
- Apply fresh paint as needed…think about brightening your interiors with a neutral toned paint.
- Clean draperies and carpets.
- Replace burned out lightbulbs.
- Sinks, appliances and counter-tops should sparkle; remove any clutter.
- Wax the floor.
- Clean the oven, range and other appliances.
- Clean tile and grout; replace if necessary.
- Clean mirrors, glass, chrome and porcelain surfaces.
- Replace shower curtain if necessary.
- Fix any faucet drips or leaks.
- Clean grout and caulking; replace if necessary.
- Doors and drawers should open and close easily.
- Remove clutter; tidy up shelves and racks.
- Shoes and clothes should be neatly arranged.
- Check all the basics around the house. It takes just a minute to check all doors and windows and cabinets to make sure they don’t stick, squeak or are just too loose.
- Clean your furnace and water heater so buyers know they are looking at a house that’s well maintained.